22A Alafia Street (Bond House),Off Isolo Road, Mushin, Lagos, Nigeria.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 234-18103032, 8431038, 234-8033517852
Bond Chemicals Ind. Ltd, Adesakin Layout, Awe Oyo state, Nigeria.
Dosage Form, Composition & NAFDAC Registration Number (NRN)
Cream (NRN: 04 -7788) Beclomethasone Dipropionate B.P0. 025%ww, Clotrimazole B.P 1.0%ww, Gentamacin Sulphate B.P 0.1%ww.
Pack Size: Presented in a tube of 20 g.
- ABF-3 cream is a combination of anti-fungal, anti-bacterial & corticosteroidal agents, which can be used in a treatment of mixed bacteria and fungal infections.
- The corticosteroid in this formulation is more powerful than any other topical corticosteroid and is therefore very good for inflammed eczematous skin condition.
- ABF-3 Cream contains gentamicin which has a broad spectrum antimicrobial effect.
- ABF-3 Cream is a drug of choice in a treatment of dermatitis and dermatitis complicated by acute inflammatory reactions.
- aMixed bacterial and fungal infections, eczema, dermatitis, ringworm, itching, psoriasis and infective eczema.
ABF-3 Cream is contraindicated in individuals with knwon hypersensitivity to any of the components, in patients with known or suspected perforation of the eardrums and in pregnant woman.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Side effects produced by ABF-3 Cream are mainly due to corticosteroidal component (Beclomethasone dipropionate). They are either systemic or local.
Systemic side effects include:
Severe pituitary, adrenal-axis suppression and Cushing's syndrome both of which depend on the area of the body being treated and the duration of treatment.
Local side effects includes:
Irreversible striae atrophicae and telengiec tasia, perioral dermatitis, contact dermatitis, acne at the site of application, mild depigmentation and reversible thinning of the skin.
Increased intra ocular pressure has also been reported following prolonged application of topical steroids to the eyes and the surrounded skin.
Dosage & Administration
ABF-3 Cream is to be applied up to 3 times daily on the affected area massaging until the ABF-3 Cream disappears.
Store below 30oC. Do no refrigerate.